ALAIA’S HOUSE OF BEAUTY IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
While some things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your beauty, health and wellness. The health and safety of our guests and team will always be our number one priority.
In accordance with the very latest recommendations from the CDC and government officials, here’s what to expect with the Covid-19 guidelines in place at our salon:
PREPARE FOR A CONTACTLESS SALON VISIT
Bring a face covering
Clients and staff are required to wear face coverings at all times.
Unless you are a parent or guardian or you require a companion for medical safety assistance. No kids allowed.
Please arrive 15 minutes early. Late arrivals or missed appointments will be charged full service price. Wait in your vehicle or outside the salon
Text us at (516)246-0377 when you arrive and wait outside or in your vehicle until you are invited inside. We will take your temperature The CDC defines a fever at 100.4° degrees Fahrenheit or higher to be a reason for you to reschedule your appointment. Book and confirm in advance
You can now prebook your appointments with your stylist, esthetician’s and/or nail tech, on our our website.
HOW WE ARE DOING OUR PART
• We are spacing out our client appointments in order to minimize client contact with other clients and staff.
• We are screening all staff members prior to their work shift and requiring staff training in new procedures.
• We are disinfecting all surfaces and high-volume areas before and after each client using medical-grade disinfecting products.
• We are continuing our professional cleaning services nightly and incorporating deep cleaning services twice per week.
• We will have hand sanitizers stations at the entrance, near workstations and throughout the salon.
If you have any questions regarding our new health and safety guidelines, please contact us prior to your appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Please NO KIDS or EXTRA persons unless they are being serviced.
Please be respectful of my time and that of other clients with scheduled appointments.
If you are 15 minutes LATE, there's a $25 FEE! 20 minutes LATE, your appointment will be CANCELLED!!